Health and Safety Guidelines and Protocols
Rebecca E. Reeves DMD, PA in Raleigh, North Carolina follows all guidelines and protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, National Institutes of Health, American Dental Association, and North Carolina Dental Society. All patients will be asked to complete a Covid pre-screening questionnaire.
For everyone’s health and safety, Dr. Reeves:
- Purchased Tru Sense Air Purifiers With Double HEPA and UV Light Filtration for All Operatories and Hallways, Reducing Bacteria and Viruses by 92%.
- Installed a UV Light and Ozone Generator on the HVAC Air Handler That Kills Bacteria and Viruses.
- Installed Two Pax 2000 Extraoral Suction Units That Reduce Aerosols Produced During Drilling or Ultrasonic Instruments by 95%.
- Installed Sterisil Water Treatment Systems on All Contained Water Systems and Tested the Water Lines.
- Thoroughly Disinfects Each Treatment Room Between Each Patient With Antiviral and Antibacterial Solutions.
- Screens and Gets the Temperature of Employees Daily. All the Staff Wear Proper Personal Protective Equipment and Practice Proper Hand Hygiene Both Before and After Treatment. All Employees Wear Face Coverings, Including KN95 or 3-Layer Surgical Masks.
Dr. Reeves looks forward to helping you with all your dental care needs. For more details, get in touch with her today.